Are you interested in empowering students, becoming a role model, and making an impact?
TKG Academy, a spiritually-based, Pre-K thru 12th grade school in Dallas, TX, is now seeking qualified candidates to join our enthusiastic, collaborative team of teachers.
If you are passionate about inspiring children in their learning to fulfill their highest potential, and see yourself as a life-long learner, please apply for the open positions for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year:
- Early Childhood Lead Teacher
- Lower Elementary Lead Teacher
- Upper Elementary & Middle School Language Arts Teacher
- Upper Elementary & Middle School Social Studies Teacher
There are part-time and full-time positions available.
- ISKCON member in good standing
- English as primary language
- Able to pass local, state, and federal criminal background screening
- US citizen or posses documentation of right to work in the US
- Bachelor’s degree in related major
- Teacher certification
- Prior teaching experience
Interested applicants should submit their completed form, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted through March 31st.
Please find my Employment Application Documents sent to email@example.com
I am writing to inquire about the openings for early childhood or lower elementary positions. Kindly do let me know if they’re still open to apply.
Thank you for your comment. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for your inqury about early childhood or lower elementary positions.